Protecting your privacy
- We don't run banner ads, pop ups, pop unders, or any other kind of commercial ads.
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("cookies", "web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
- Remoov may provide links to third party websites, which may have different privacy practices. We are not responsible for, nor have any control over, the privacy policies of those third party websites, and encourage all users to read the privacy policies of each and every website visited.
Data we collect
- We sometimes collect your email address, for purposes such as scheduling pickups, confirmation emails, etc.
- We collect contact information, such as name(s), phone number, and address for delivery and billing purposes.
- Remoov does not store credit card information. Credit card transactions are transmitted to a financial gateway, and we endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
- We may collect personal information if you provide it in feedback or comments, post it on our interactive forums, or if you contact us directly.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Remoov site, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
Data we store
- All information we collect in regards to items we help sell are stored in our database, even after the item is sold or returned to the seller.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
Circumstances in which Remoov may release information
- Remoov may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
If you have any questions or need any clarifications please email us and we will respond as promptly as possible.